As a few of my watchers might realise, I've had this one sitting in my fiddle-folder for quite a while. I made flats for this AGES ago, but wasn't happy with the toning I did so I scrapped back to flats and kept it as something to play with in quiet moments. After several scrappings back to flats, I finally decided it was about time I polished it off last night, while waiting to hear back on some other work.
There are a few bits I'm not quite happy with, but I just wanted to get it done. And there are a coupla bits I'm really quite pleased with, so it all balances out!
and if you fancy a crack at colouring it yourself, you'll find my flats here [link]